Oddělení Východní Asie
- Sociální a právní historie rané Číny
- Kulturní historie rané Číny
- Intelektuální historie rané Číny
- Náboženství a exorcismus v rané Číně
- 2013 Ph.D.,University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations
- 2006 M.A.. University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, Department of Religion
- 2000 B.A., University of Korea, Seoul, Korea, Department of Philosophy
- 1998 B.A., Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, Korea, Department of Korean Philosophy
- 2016-present Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Oriental Institute, Czech Academy of Sciences
- spring 2013-present Lecturer, Pennsylvania State University, Abington, Pennsylvania, Division of Arts and Humanities
Courses: What is Asia: Modern East Asian Thought, Religion, and Society (ASIA 100)
- fall 2011 Visiting Lecturer, Rutgers University, Camden, New Jersey, Department of History
Course: East Asian History I (HIST 516:231)
- 2010-2011 Chinese Instructor, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations
Courses: Chinese 011 and 012
- 2007-2009 Teaching Fellow, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations
Courses: Introduction to Chinese Civilization (2007, 2008)
- 2004-2006 Graduate Student Assistant, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, Department of Religion
- 2002-2003 Research Assistant, University of Korea, Seoul, Korea, Department of Philosophy
- “Living with Ghosts and Deities in the Qin 秦 State: Methods of exorcism from the Shuihudi 睡虎地 manuscript.” From Mulberry Leaves to Silk Scrolls: New Approaches to the Study of Asian Manuscript Traditions, Vol. 1, Justin McDaniel and Lynn Ransom, eds. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2015. (forthcoming)
- “Shaping Qin Local Officials: Exploring the Systems of Values and Responsibilities Presented in the Excavated Qin slips.” Monumenta Serica, 61 (2013): 1-34.
- Paul R. Goldin 金鵬程 and Daniel Sou 徐誠彬, “Jianbo yanjiu xiwen lunzhu mulu”
- 簡帛研究西文論著目錄 [“Ancient Chinese Manuscripts: Bibliography of Materials in Western Languages”], ed. Dai Weihong 戴衛紅 and Wu Wenling 鄔文玲, Jianbo yanjiu 簡帛研究 (2010): 272-90.
- “The Gwaneum Cult in the Three Kingdoms Period of Korea.” Sino-Platonic Papers, No. 182 (2008): 55-83.
- “Living with Ghosts and Deities in the Qin 秦 State,” at “Penn Ghost Project: Cross-Cultural Approaches to Ghosts, Mediums, and Healing,” Mellon Granted Workshop, University of Pennsylvania, PA, October 2013.
- “A Note on the Liye Household Registers,” Oriental Club of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania State University, PA, March 2013.
- “Paths toward Centralization in Early China,” Oriental Club of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, PA, May 2012.
- “A Tomb Inside a Tomb: An Outsider’s View of the Mawangdui Painting” at “New Material, New Methodologies, and New Perspective: Change in China’s Ancient States and Societies,” Department of History, Beijing Normal University, China, August 2009.
- “Exorcism and the Function of Qin Local Government in the Book of Days,” Mid-Atlantic Region Association for Asian Studies, Villanova University, PA, November 2009.
- 2010-2011 Language Teaching Assistantship, University of Pennsylvania
- 2006-2010 Benjamin Franklin Fellowship, University of Pennsylvania
- 2009,2010 Dean’s Summer Fellowship, University of Pennsylvania
- 2007 Presidential Prize, University of Pennsylvania
- 2004-2006 Graduate School Research Assistantship, University of Georgia
- 1993-1997 Sungkyun Honorable Scholarships (6 semesters), Sungkyunkwan University